Who We Are
Our technology is designed to let our clients be the best cattlemen they can be.
We believe we are doing our part to feed the world. We want to support our clients as they work to do the same.
Our clients' dedication and commitment to their way of life and to their way of life inspires us to help them succeed.
Nothing is more important than feeding your cattle accurately on time. We'll be there when you need.
CattleXpert™ began working with the cattle industry almost two decades ago and we continue to develop solutions that serve the industry.
Owned by those in the business, we have a relevant and qualified background in working with our customers. Our knowledge is cattle, our expertise is technology. Combining the two puts CattleXpert in the unique position of offering our customers the freedom to use our technological expertise to make them even more profitable cattlemen.
Our first product, built in 1993 was the precursor to the current version of the FeedXpert now integrated within CattleXpert. Using our proprietary algorithms, CattleXpert™ developers created an optimized engine for pen movement management. It's the key behind our product.
CattleXpert™ was purchased by new owners in August of 2008, who also happened to be long time users of the software. Gottsch Enterprises of Nebraska is the sole owner of CattleXpert Management Software, LLC and utilizes a separate staff dedicated to CattleXpert and its clients.
To make you the best cattleman possible by providing optimum technology, support and service for managing your feed yard.
CattleXpert™ began working with the cattle industry almost two decades ago and we continue to develop solutions that are serving the industry.
From our specific products like CattleXpert™ to our custom solutions, CattleXpert LLC helps deliver the potent combination of economical business solutions and bottom-line enhancing results.
Some of the CattleXpert™ innovations
- The secret to our success is our ability to listen to our customers and incorporate their ideas and suggestions into the features that make CattleXpert™ the ultimate management solution for cattle feed yards.
- Single Inventory is the key. With all components in the same database, every movement, transaction and event is recorded real time, making “end of day” and “end of month” procedures a thing of the past.
- Temporary receiving lot number, what we call our BUY is really a purchase decision that you make on a group of cattle. All the data on this group is kept and prorated or combined when the processing to a home lot and pen finally happens.
- Real time with back dating capabilities.
- Optional feeding methods but all are fully integrated in the single database.
- Pricing structure to accommodate ALL size operations at the lowest rates in the industry.
- Accessible remotely by consultants with specific security parameters.
Understanding the value of MOVEMENT
- Our first product built in 1993 was the precursor to the current version of the CattleXpert™ Yard. Using our proprietary algorithms, CattleXpert™ developers created an optimized engine for pen movement management. It's the key behind our product.
MoveXpert™ demonstrates the power of our management algorithms. Managing cattle movements has never been easier!
We haven't found a problem yet that we couldn't solve
We've prided ourselves on the solutions we have created for the industry. Do you have a specific problem in your feed yard? Give us a call, and one of our consultants will work with you to define and understand it.
- Get rid of those problems you've been battling every year
- Leverage your internal resources with our solutions
- Significantly enhance your bottom-line for greater profits
Committed to the Future
CattleXpert™ was purchased by new owners in August of 2008, who also happen to be long time users of the software. Gottsch Enterprises of Nebraska is the sole owner of CattleXpert Management Software LLC and utilizes a separate staff dedicated to CattleXpert LLC and its clients. With this transition we believe that CattleXpert is in a unique position to not only offer relevant and qualified background decisions on new functionality, but every dollar invested by users goes back to improving CattleXpert software for all the users!